Friday, August 3, 2012

A little closer every day!

It's been a while since I've written, but I figure I'm due to post again.

Things have progressed well and my dossier is in country. I am awaiting word that it has been registered in the country. Once registered, the center for adoption has ten days to ask me for more information. Providing they do not require additional information, I will be offered an invitation to travel for my first visit. I was informed by the adoption coordinator that the foreign fee is due when I travel. Yikes!! The fee is $15,500. Currently, I am $7,000 short of the cost needed for the program fee and travel costs.

I have been making dresses and skirts to raise funds. I can accommodate sizes 12mo to girls 10 for dresses and up to size 12 for skirts. You can find my sale page on Facebook at Ninilchik Chic- sassy summer skirts, or email me. I am working on how to post photos of all my fabric choices here on this blog, so those should be available soon. Photos of some of my completed projects are below.

Please share with anyone you know who may have a lovely lady in their lives. I believe that God is working and He will provide in time for this first trip. He has provided at every turn in ways that can only be explained by His intervention. Please consider being a part of this exciting journey to bring home a sweet girl from Eastern Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment